Limit handoffs between vendors and technologies with a single, secure, end-to-end solution and protect against spoliation, data loss and theft.
Why You Want It
Whether conducting a large-scale search or audit against a broad range of structured and unstructured data, or supporting the complete end-to-end e-discovery process, AD eDiscovery® helps organizations mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and improve response efficiency. A single, fully integrated platform for forensically sound enterprise-wide preservation/lit hold, search, collection, processing, data assessment and complete legal review, AD eDiscovery gives teams a repeatable, defensible process for managing e-discovery that will hold up in court.
Process all potentially relevant information, structured and unstructured, inside and outside the enterprise, with a single integrated solution, meaning less cost and wasted resources for your organization.
Now you can collect data faster from even more data sources, including Office 365®, with the latest release of AD eDiscovery. We’ve also automated more tasks, speeding up the time between collection and analysis.
AD eDiscovery Featured Video
Whether its conducting a large-scale search or audit against a broad range of structured and unstructured data, or supporting the complete end-to-end e-discovery process, AD eDiscovery helps organizations mitigate risk, ensure compliance and improve response efficiency.
Features Built Around You
Capabilities to Empower You
- End-to-end e-discovery platform supporting preservation through production
- Transform your unstructured data into new discoveries. Brainspace customers can push data from and pull data to AD eDiscovery and back again for deeper insights without using load files.
- Advanced interactive data visualizations to quickly identify relationships and custodian communication patterns
- Collect emails—even upgraded/migrated Exchange/O365 emails that contain “illegal” data—directly into your AccessData environment as distinct files, ready for MD5 hashing.
- Collect data seamlessly with support for the latest Enterprise Vault® and OneDrive® environments.
- Create/export searchable PDFs from native files.
- Intuitive litigation hold wizard featuring real-time hold status updates, pre-loaded notification templates and out-of-the-box litigation hold integrations with the leading HR database solutions
- Ability to assign secure web and role-based access
- Process over 700 data types (including PSTs/NSFs) with full forensic logging
- Integrated document review with predictive coding
What Clients Are Saying
Our Professional Services team can work with any size organization to provide scalable support for short- or long-term initiatives, based on your needs.