LegalTech® New York 2016 is one heck of a ride. Out-of-towners experience the bitter cold that is New York City in February from the 2nd through the 4th. New attendees need to buy a 5-hour energy drink or three to keep up with the onslaught of colleagues in the halls. Even battle-tested, returning attendees need to up their game each year when it comes to their e-discovery knowledge. There’s new technology overload for everyone.
This is the time for you to recharge your skills and connections. Here’s your unofficial guide to how to tackle and win LTNY 2016:
- Enjoy NYC cuisine at low prices. Food is fuel, so what better way to recharge and treat yourself than classic New York–style eats? The New York
Hilton Midtown— home of LTNY 2016 this week—means you are sandwiched between not one but two Ray’s Pizza joints within ten minutes of each other on
foot. Grab a slice with LTNY friends and talk shop. If you’re looking for gourmet meals at a fixed price, take advantage of NYC Restaurant Week. (Locations: Ray’s Pizza, 1710 Broadway, New York, NY
10019; Ray’s Pizza, 831 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10019.)
- See a Demo of the Latest Product Enhancements. Before or after lunch, jump into a hands-on experience in our booth. You’ll experience the enhanced functionality between Summation® and FTK® 6.0 on one seamless, end-to-end platform. Visit us in Booth 1601 to see a demo of the latest enhancements.
- Visit our booth. After many hours on the showroom floor, refresh your mind and skills with a free chair massage. Learn how AccessData has revitalized its brand, products and commitment to you in a hands-on, personalized environment. Spend time away from the office in an encouraging, tranquil space.
- Enter to win a prize. You won’t want to miss our daily giveaways during the conference. Enter to win one of the eleven premium travel chargers we’re giving away over three days during every exhibit hall break.
- Chat with industry insiders. Join a thought-provoking Emerging Technology Track CLE Session called Mitigating Risk in a Mobile Era to discuss current trends in mobile e-discovery. Learn how legal professionals can ensure they are prepared to securely control the proliferation of mobile data and counsel their clients effectively.
Can’t wait to see you there! And if you can’t make it to LTNY 2016, you can