Summation: Setting the Standard for Legal Review Software since 1988
Staying true to its innovative roots, today’s Summation is the first and only web-based solution that combines comprehensive data processing, early case assessment, final review and transcript management into a single platform— entirely eliminating the need for iterative processing, data loading and repetitive review cycles. Offered as a stand-alone, appliance or as a component of ResolutionOne eDiscovery, Summation covers the post data collection stages of the e-discovery process as well as transcript and case management functionality. All this plus a tool that still addresses the needs of desktop review and heritage Summation users.
Now Included in Summation
- Data processing, ECA, and final review in one
- Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
- Advanced Visualization graphics of case data relationships and custodian communication patterns– now includes Geolocation and Heatmap!
- Email threading, deduplication, and near duplicate analysis
- Imports and exports load files for multiple review platforms including competitors’
- Offline mobile case review
- Transcript support with Realtime
- Concordance migration wizard
- Near native document viewer with word boundary redaction capability and multiple color selection
- Advanced case data filtering with 100s of unique facets
- Process 700+ data types (including PSTs/NSFs) while maintaining chain-of-custody
- Interoperability with AccessData’s FTK and MPE+
Let’s Get Started
Summation interoperates with FTK, allowing users to perform additional analysis that FTK offers and then reviewing that data as part of their larger cases. Likewise, Summation ingests files from AD’s Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+) so that users may review the often highly relevant case data found on mobile phones and tablets.