Efficiently and seamlessly collect, audit & analyze data across the enterprise
Growing data volumes and complexity, loss of visibility and rising costs are having significant impact on organizations, driving a need for new approaches and solutions to manage complex digital investigations. AD eDiscovery offers a single platform to manage large scale audit, data collection and analysis in compliance and e-discovery investigations.
- Schedule large audits of computers, network shares, and data repositories on or off the network
- Locate and collect key documents for analysis
- Apply a wide array of complex visualization, data analytics, and document review tools to quickly identify and produce key documents and prepare for a case.
With an integrated, end-to-end platform covering every phase of e-discovery, corporate teams can efficiently and seamlessly conduct enterprise-wide search, targeted collection, systemized preservation, litigation hold, processing, data assessment and complete legal review, providing the reliability, predictability and efficiency required to enable your team to:
- Mitigate Corporate Risk. Limit handoffs between vendors and technologies with a single, secure end-to-end solution and protect against spoliation, data loss and theft.
- Ensure Compliance. Make sure data preservation needs are systematic and defensible in accordance with US and international preservation requirements for litigation, and governmental regulatory requirements.
- Improve Response Efficiency. Rapidly access, capture and analyze information across a broad range of repositories and targets by leveraging mature and broadly adopted, forensic grade technology.
- Lower Overall Cost. Process all potentially relevant information, structured and unstructured, inside and outside the enterprise with a single integrated solution.