Slow processing just doesn’t cut it, especially when case urgencies require virtually instantaneous data analysis. With the latest release, AccessData establishes the standard of excellence for high-speed, forensic processing. With AD Lab, massive datasets can now be processed four times faster than the previous version.
Why You Want It
Divide and conquer with AD Lab. This proven tool helps you power through massive data sets, handle various data types and run multiple cases at the same time, all within a collaborative, scalable environment. AD Lab uniquely enables distributed processing, allowing investigators to utilize additional hardware to dramatically increase their case processing and resolution speed.
While a single-person lab can radically speed up their processing using the four-worker distributed processing engines (DPEs) available with FTK®, labs handling massive data sets, utilizing a distributed workforce, or looking to collaborate with attorneys, HR or other parties, can step up to AD Lab.
As a centralized investigative platform, AD Lab adds powerful web-based review functionality and expanded DPE capabilities (up to 16 with the 6.2 release) with a centralized processing farm and centralized database infrastructure. With AD Lab, you get the fastest processing available on the market with virtually limitless scalability (depending on your own hardware). And AD Lab’s state-of-the-art data visualization drives you to deeper analysis by uncovering relationships and patterns that make better decisions possible.
Nearly Limitless Scalability
Your case volumes and investigative data sizes are staggering. AD Lab will scale up, and up! Throw more RAM at it and the scalability is virtually limitless.
The centralized database architecture and one shared case database keeps all parties on the same page and allows you to work through your cases at a record pace. With the web-based review system, non-technical users (attorneys, HR personnel, outside experts) can participate in the process without delay, regardless of their location.
Take Your Forensic Investigation to the Cloud!
AD Lab is now the first product in its category to be available to users in a cloud-based environment.
Scale your environment and control costs, paying only for what you use, when you need it with new AD Lab® in the cloud.
- Save on hardware by installing Lab in a cloud environment and Bring Your Own License (BYOL).
- Pay only for what you need, with the ability to scale computing and storage.
- Purchase computing based on what you need in an operating budget instead of a capital budget.
AD Lab is now available on Amazon Web Services and can be obtained on the AWS Marketplace. You’ll be asked for your Lab license to gain access. Watch for the release on Microsoft Azure very soon!
Ready to prepare and deploy your AD Lab environment on AWS? Find the steps here.
Features Built Around You
Capabilities to Empower You
- Scale your environment and pay only for what you use with reliable cloud processing and storage for AD Lab, available in Amazon Web Services™.
- Unique distributed processing leverages a multi-hardware environment to give you more power when you need it. Its nearly limitless scalability and insane speed is perfect for your largest cases.
- Centralized architecture and shared database keeps all parties on the same page.
- Web-based UI allows easy collaboration with your wide range of teams.
- Granular user controls gives access to the data relevant to each person’s part of the investigation. Dividing the evidence creates a more efficient and secure workflow.
- See all active jobs and easily change job processing order based on changing priorities without affecting progress.
- Perform multipass data review and change indexing options without reprocessing your data.
- Third party integrations provide access to nearly 200 mobile parsers with the Belkasoft add-on, ability to share more hash data with Project VIC integration; and iSubmit® users will benefit from new integration.
- Automate email notifications at more case milestones for more users; automatically expand audit log and evidence tracking detail to improve chain of custody documentation.
- Multi-machine, forensic analysis with wizard-driven processing, filtering and reporting.
- Analytics that allow you to see relationships and patterns that will help make decisions faster with state-of-the-art data visualization.
- Configure and change the weighting criteria for sort after a search to reveal the most relevant results. Customizable processing profile buttons help create a set of standards for processing particular types of investigations.