Forensic Toolkit® (FTK®)
© 2016 AccessData Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Release Date: May 04, 2016Download Now
- FTK® Web Viewer, Powered by Summation® providing real-time access to case data for attorneys or other teams. To install the FTK Web Viewer install FTK 6.0 first, then install the Web Viewer which is available through Summation 6.0.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – additions of other languages offering additional options.
- Easy Button for Processing. Easier and faster processing with predefined, one-click command options. With the new FTK processing options (e.g., e-discovery processing, forensic processing, etc.) simply click the “button” based on how you want to process the evidence.
- Other enhancements include Multi-Case Search in Web Viewer, Volume Shadow Copy, Internet Artifacts, Cellebrite® Images, New Agent Certificate, Windows 10 Support and more. For a comprehensive list refer to the release notes
- FTK 6.0.3 Release Notes
- FTK User Guide
- KFF Installation Guide
FTK 6.0.3 Full Disk ISO Files
- FTK 6.0.3 Application Installation Disk (Contains all necessary files for new installations and upgrades along with PostgreSQL)
- FTK 6.0.3 64Bit (2.69GB) – MD5: 0a8f8be34f6166933f4dff9de96c52e1
- FTK 6.0.2 INT’L (2.65GB) – MD5: 00d8054e90f849ca67b9cbbc06720035
- MPE 5.6.0 (1 GB) – MD5: e13e16d8dfcb47df1673064a2360efd2
- Summation Web viewer (4.11 GB) - MD5: a6944569ccc8be84e0e1180d274e8bbd
KFF Installation Discs
There is a new KFF architecture. To use KFF with 5.6, you must install the new KFF Server.
64-Bit Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012 Standard/Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R1 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit