Forensic Toolkit® (FTK®)
© 2017 AccessData Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Release Date: May 04, 2016Download Now
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) – additions of other languages offering additional options.
- Easy Button for Processing. Easier and faster processing with predefined, one-click command options. With the new FTK processing options (e.g., e-discovery processing, forensic processing, etc.) simply click the “button” based on how you want to process the evidence.
- Other enhancements include Multi-Case Search in Web Viewer, Volume Shadow Copy, Internet Artifacts, Cellebrite® Images, New Agent Certificate, Windows 10 Support and more. For a comprehensive list refer to the release notes
- FTK 6.0.3 Release Notes
- FTK User Guide
- KFF Installation Guide
FTK 6.0.3 Full Disk ISO Files
- FTK 6.0.3 Application Installation Disk (Contains all necessary files for new installations and upgrades along with PostgreSQL)
- FTK 6.0.3 64Bit (2.69GB) – MD5: 0a8f8be34f6166933f4dff9de96c52e1
- FTK 6.0.2 INT’L (2.65GB) – MD5: 00d8054e90f849ca67b9cbbc06720035
- MPE 5.6.0 (1 GB) – MD5: e13e16d8dfcb47df1673064a2360efd2
KFF Installation Discs
There is a new KFF architecture. To use KFF with 5.6, you must install the new KFF Server.
64-Bit Operating Systems
- Windows Server 2012 Standard/Enterprise
- Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R1 64-bit
- Windows Server 2003 64-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit