AccessData Group At A Glance
- Founded: 1987
- Company Headquarters: Menlo Park, California
- US Offices: Washington D.C., New York, Houston, San Francisco
- International Offices: UK and Australia
- Employees: 500+
- Training Centers: Australia, Germany, Japan, Netherlands. United Kingdom, United States
- Training Attendees: 6,000+ annually
- Worldwide Clients: 100,000+
About AccessData Group
AccessData Group makes the world’s most advanced and intuitive incident resolution solutions. AccessData technology delivers real-time insight, analysis, response and resolution of data incidents, including cyber threats, insider threats, mobile and BYOD risk, GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) and eDiscovery events. Over 130,000 users in corporations, law enforcement, government agencies, and law firms around the world rely on AccessData software to protect them against the risks present in today’s environment of continuous compromise.
In an era of continuous compromise, prevention alone won’t work. Continuous compromise requires Continuous, Automated Incident Resolution (CAIRTM), detecting compromises, cyberattacks and the advanced persistent threat (APT) as they happen and resolving them through integrated threat intelligence, forensics and automated IR. ResolutionOne: the first CAIR platform that eradicates cyber threats.